Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas




Ugh...I'm having so much trouble keeping up with this thing!

Anyway, Christmas has already come and gone. I won't say it's been the easiest Christmas I've ever had, but what I can say is that it has been an establishing one. Being away from home has been difficult this year, but it was good to have an independent Christmas as well. I even watched skating on TV, which made me feel happy. I have to get back on the ice soon, before I go crazy! =)


Bella has been her normal self, as you can imagine, and on Christmas day turned 6weeks old. I have to go back in for my "post" doctor's appointment soon. For Christmas, Bella got a really pretty dress and shoes, as well as cute earings. They're diamond stud ones. I'm sure my family at home will freak out over this...just wait until I hear what they have to say about it...lol.


I talked to both my brother and grandma on Christmas, and was very glad to hear from them. Apparently my cousin made a bunch of sweets for Christmas, and went nuts baking. From what I heard, people had to take home pies, squares, and an assortment of small cakes and cookies afterward!


All in all, we look forward soon to 2008, and I hope everyone reading this had a very Merry Christmas!

No comments: