Wednesday, April 16, 2008

5 months old!





I'm having so much trouble keeping up with these posts...

This past weekend, Bella turned 5 months old. We have some pictures from the 5 month milestone that Nayeli and I took in the park. Bella's outfit on her 5 month birthday was adorable. I love her sun hat!

This week Dorian got a raise...yes a raise. I'm a happy camper. Tax refunds and raises are awesome.

Also, in the past week, I got to catch up with Jessica Rios, a friend from high school who I haven't heard from since graduation.I was on the phone with her on Sunday night for about 4 hours I think! Good thing we have free mobile-to-mobile cell minutes!

Anyway, here are the 5 month pictures of Bella. Enjoy.

2 comments:

Vanessa Cabral said...

Hello!
I was just clicking on next blog after I up-to-dated mine and it reached yours, and I gotta tell you that you have a lovely daughter! congratulations!
Also your husbad and you make a pretty couple and I just got happy to see you!
And let me introduce you myself: I am Vanessa from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil and my fiancé and I also go to church to a large baptist congregation and sometimes I feel just like you: I am not adding anything to this church, but I was raised there, so I can't imagine myself anywhere else.
I see that you also study like me. I am a Mastering student os Language here in Rio.
I just loved your pics and Bella is wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.