Tuesday, September 23, 2008

...And More Recent Stuff.



Today's first post (scroll down to read)is of some older birthday photos. I had promised earlier to include them in my blog. Now we have some updates of more recent events.
Bella is now 10months old. She is finally cutting her first tooth, and it is very difficult to get her to show it to anyone. It is in the very front of her mouth on the bottom, and just barely starting to peek above the gum-line. Therefore, we constantly have our hands in our mouths.
As far as recent accomplishments, Bella is now dancing to almost anything she hears. However, her favorite things are anything with kid's voices, and anything else up-beat. Elmo's song is still being played daily.
Also, Bella has started giving kisses. I have a video of the dancing, but it is hard to get Bella's attention away from the camera while video-taping...so I'm going to need 3rd-party help to capture her giving kisses. But the outline goes like this: I usually say "kissy-kissy" and pucker my lips a little, and Bella will lean forward until her little baby mouth touches my lips. It's so cute. Then I praise her, saying "What a kisser!!". She will kiss Dorian, Eban, and Me so far. =)

No comments: