Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Nery's Baby...born yesterday 5/5/08!


Yesterday Dorian's cousin had her baby. Here's a picture of when we were both preggo! Yes, it's old...but then again...we still need a new camera. =( I'm pretty sure we'll be going up to see the baby this weekend in King City.

Bella got a new play pen/bassinet set ..thing on Sunday. It is sooo much of a help. I can let her play now without worrying about her going anywhere. The boppy is just enough support for her little back if she tries to give up sitting up on her own. I'm so happy we have the new furniture. It's very pretty and from Babies R Us. I would post pictures of her playing in it...but unfortunately, I can't.

1 comment:

Vanessa Cabral said...

Hello!!!
I was so glad to read your comment.
My blog is basically about the bunch of things I have to do in my post graduation and the wedding plans.
The next post will be wrtten in English, so that you can read it.
Your baby is soooooooo cute.
And you and your husband make a beautiful couple.
ANd yeah we are far from each other a lot and life in Rio is beautiful and crazy at the same time!
Have a blessed day!