Friday, May 23, 2008

Say...

Today I don't have to go in to work until 3:30pm, so I thought I'd have some playtime with Bella. She's been babbling a lot more, and yes, I know it's not significant yet to her, but I know her daddy will appriciate it when he gets home! While changing her clothes, we said...(well, watch the movie to find out)!




And I'd like to give a shout-out to Vanessa, from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, who has been reading and posting comments on my blog! It's so neat to meet someone so far away!

1 comment:

Vanessa Cabral said...

I just loved the post with my name on it!!! Thanks a lot!!!
Steph, it's hard for me to speak Spanish, since it is not as good as my English. Can you speak Portuguese? I understand Spanish perfectly because it's really similar to Portuguese, but I can't write in it. Sorry ...but I will take some other lessons to have my Spanish improved.
your daughter is sooooooooo cute!!!!
It's also really nice to be talking to you in another part of the Earth!
Kisses!!!
Vanessa