Monday, November 10, 2008

The Countdown Has Begun!!!!




On Thursday our little Baber will be 1yr old. In one way, I can't believe time has gone by so quickly, and in another, it has been a LONG year. But...our little princess is growing up! *tear+sniffle!*

I'm so glad I have blogged over the past months, and it is easy now to go month by month and look at Bella's progress. I still remember when Dorian and I tried so hard to get her to even smile, and rolling over was a big acomplishment.

Well, for her birthday, Bella has completed the task of learning how to "toddle-walk", and is already a very demanding little girl(just like her mommie!). She may not be able to speak yet, but she has full-out arguments with me when she doesn't get her way. No doubt her birthday party will be the highlight of her week. So many people, so much attention!!!

The party, as most of you already know, is on Saturday the 15th. We are expecting a huge amount of people from (really) all over North America. Family and friends are scheduled to be coming in from up state, Illinois, Indiana, Mexico, and around town. Friday is going to be absolutely crazy, as we are starting already to prepare for the event. The plan so far is as follows:

Dorian goes to work on Friday and leaves early.
I go to class to take an exam (otherwise I totally would have skipped this time!)
I go to Dorian's mom's house to get some stuff ready.
I leave for LA with Dorian's brother to pick up Melissa at the airport!
Dorian comes back from work and buys everything (food,etc.) with his mom that was not already bought.

That's the nutshell of it all...somewhere we have to cook, get everything set up, and on top of it, Dorian wants to go see the new 007 movie that is to come out Friday!!! Hopefully we will get to.


I'm not sure what the plan is for Thursday, Bella's real birthday, but I think we're going to keep it low-key since Friday is going to be nuts.

Anyway, pre-happy birthday, my lil love!!!! I'm sure I won't blog again until the party is over!

No comments: