Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I WANT PICTURES!!!!!

I admit it, I'm a demanding girl...

...but I want a digital camera/video camera of my own.

I'm tired of relying on other people's cameras!

Bella's halloween pictures are coming soon, and some other random ones too. I hope all of you got the cute ones from her party invitations...the beauty of those is that you can take out the picture from the slot in the invitation and do what you like with it (like put it on the fridge, or frame it! *wink!*)

For now, all I have is the following uploaded video of Bella's biggest achievement yet...walking!

Stay linked for the promised photos in the future.

*I decline to talk about the election...as I'm still unsure of how I feel about it. However, since at this point Prop 8 looks like it's passing, I am feeling better about it's outcome.*

No comments: