Monday, November 5, 2007

37 Week Appointment


I woke up today in total ignorance of the fact that the time changed back to standard. It was quite funny, because I showed up to my doctor's appointment 1hr early!

My doctor's appointment today went unusually normal. My blood pressure is still up, but it didn't seem to concern them as much as before. I saw Dr. Luu, a different one than before, and he checked the baby's heartbeat (all good). Then he told me that I'll need to have blood taken, and do a 24hr urine sample to monitor protein. I was upset that I had to do more "tests", but I guess that's better than being induced. I'm under the impression that it's better that babies come when they want to. So this gives us more time, and now I can actually go to King City for the quinceaƱera. He said nothing about bedrest, so I think that means I can actually do stuff, but I'm not going to push myself. I plan to take it easy, because I want to go to the party on Saturday.


I talked to my friend on the phone today, and I got to hear her little baby over the phone. He's such a quiet and good one! She's a lucky mommy! I already know...mine is going to be a loud cranky princess! I get this idea from the "what goes around, comes around" theory, meaning: I was a cranky baby.


So tomorrow is the start of another week. We continue to wait some more.

Baby Stats this week:
My weight = 145lbs, down 1lb from last week (?!) *Total gained 26lbs during preggo*
My blood pressure = 152/79
Baby's heart beat = 140bpm
Fundal Height=37cm
Baby Movement = good & normal.
EDD = 11/22/07

No comments: