Wednesday, January 30, 2008

In Home Vist.

Dorian's cousin, Nayeli and Bella, taken yesterday.

Above is Bella looking like a "big girl".



Good afternoon, all!
Well, things are back to normal this week so far. Over the weekend, we visited some cousins' houses and pretty much let loose after the funeral on Friday. It was so pretty. Some of the grandkids let white doves go at the ceremony. A weird note: if that was my funeral, I'd be pretty impressed!

So classes have started again for the week. School is getting a little more "rutine", you might say. So far in statistics we are graphing data on histograms, and continuing to add terms to our notes. In California State History, we have learned a few random facts, and were assigned to read two chapters out of our textbook, and take notes for an upcoming quiz on Monday.


Yesterday was really a neat experience for me and Bella. Apparently, there is something really neat about this state that I had not noticed until yesterday. I got a call from the hospital yesterday from a nurse who told me that she would like to come to the house for an "in home visit". They have them for all first-time mommies! I'm pretty sure (or at least never heard of) that being standard in Illinois. I thought it was so "old-fashionedly" cool! Bella got her weight, length, temperature, heart, and lungs checked. She weighs 12lbs 5oz now, and is 25in long! Yes, my little Bella is growing up. She will also talk to you now, and smile when you talk to her. The other day, she made a word/noice that sounded like "hot". It was so cute. I'm a very lucky mommy!





No comments: