Friday, February 1, 2008

Fire at PMA

So I heard the other day that the Phi Mu Alpha house had cought fire. Everyone was okay, and the house is repairable, but it apparently gave everyone a scare back at IWU. Good thing the SAIs were there to give the guys some place to stay for the night. Now, even with as many things as I don't like about the IWU chapter of SAI at the moment, I can at least say that. And even though there are some people with whom I'm extremely angry, I am also proud of the fact that my sisters could lend a hand. I guess they're putting the boys in temporary housing...and hopefully giving them some extra cash to replace what was lost. There are pictures of the damage on facebook, on some of the boys' profiles. They're calling it "The Great PMA Fire of 2008."

Today, Bella woke up hot and sweaty, and so I'm letting her play without blankets in her bed for a while. She seems pretty happy with the idea in general. Dorian stayed up all night with her again last night, in order to let me sleep. (This, of course, I thought was very cute!) Anyway, I hope the day as it goes on will lighten up, as it's already dark and rainy outside. Bella and I shall get in some good mommy-daughter time!

No comments: