Monday, February 11, 2008

Ehh...

What a girl!

Yesterday we had a very nice Sunday. The whole family went to "John's Incredible Pizza", and pizza place/arcade. There are go-carts, games, bumper cars...it's kinda like a little version of Chuck-e-cheese. They have the "Deal or No Deal" game there, which was so crowded I didn't get a chance to play...but I really want to next time! Anyway, I was glad to get out. Although, me and Dorian's go-cart was like the slowest one...lol. I still have tickets saved up for the next time we go!!! Yes, I am going to get one sweet prize.



Today was busy, and I still have to go to my other class, so it's not over yet. Bella has been a good girl all day, and is currently sleeping again, hence I can write this. I figured out how to log into the computers at the library, so that makes me happy. Maybe I'll write my next blog entry at school, who knows!

No comments: