Saturday, February 9, 2008

Toy!!!

Yesterday Bella did two new things that I haven't seen her do before. She can pick up a small toy now. I was so happy for her, that the first time I clapped for her out of excitement, she got scared and cried. Poor princess...life is so hard for a little baby...haha. You should see her face, it's so concentrated when she's "in the zone" of doing things with her hands. I've gotta get a good picture of it. Maybe I'll try to capture it on a picture or video later. The other thing, is that I saw her rub her eyes for the first time. She obviously was quite a tired little girl.

Today so far has been like most other days. Bella slept a little more last night, and so it was nice to get some extra rest for a change. She's sleeping right now, again...which I find interesting, because she hasn't slept that much in a while. We went to the store this morning, and I saw all the Valentines Day balloons, etc. That made me happy to see the store so pretty...yes, the unfortunate higlight of my day so far...haha.

No comments: