Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Idol




Hi everyone. I don't have too much to say today, but here goes:

Dorian's at work, and since I'm on Spring Break...I'm bored...haha.

He cut my hair and dyed it...yes, Dorian. You can probably tell from the new pictures I'm about to post.

Yesterday was St. Patrick's Day, and Bella sported her green with a shirt and headband. She's not too Irish, but we avoided the pinches, just in case.

I hardly ever write about this, but I'm totally getting into American Idol season 7. I just want everyone out there to vote for David A., because I've decided that he's awesome. Gotta love people that come from a musical background, and who can play piano. I'm a fan. (Yes, I'm aware that the media probably hypes him up more than anyone else, and that he's been on "Star Search", etc...but that's because he deserves it. Apparently, he's been working hard, and I think that hard workers deserve the gravy. Maybe that's why I can identify with him, it takes a lot of guts to go up there and sing your heart out...and you can tell he's nervous...which I always am too. Anyway, thus is my shout-out to David. May the country vote for you! =)

No comments: