Monday, March 3, 2008

Update again...

Haha...what a punk face....

My "Hap-Happer" (My happy girl)



Wow, it's been a while. Of course, this was all unintentional. I'd like to say I've been super busy, but I haven't. I guess I just wasn't in the mood to update the blog until now.

Bella has some new things that I, too, greatly admire. The first of these is her new boppy. She's had it now for a couple of weeks, and it's definately a life-saver. Last week, she also got a play gym. Now this is interesting, because she only likes the boy ones so far. They're the ones with all of the bright colors, as oppossed to the pinks and pastels. So we got her one that is like an aquarium. It has the bright colors...and isn't necessarily boy-ish.

However, this past week, she got some of the cutest clothes I've ever seen for a baby. I still have yet to take her picture in them, but trust me on this one...they're great. My personal favorite piece (no, I'm still not quite a fashionista) is her leapord print coat. It's adorable. She has lepoard print shoes to match, along with the cutest little brown pants with ties and scrunched up ruffles. I'll be sure to post a pic when we get one.

Yesterday Bella bumped her head on her stroller. She was so angry that she threw her head back in her fit, and bumped it a little. I don't think there will even be a bruise, but when she did it, it got red as there was a small mark. Poor baby.

School's going pretty well. My teacher for statistics is still driving me crazy, but what do you know, the world just works that way I guess.

We had a pretty windy storm last week, and so Dorian went to mend the fence in the backyard that was partially blown down. It was a lot of work for him, and because he didn't know where the hammer was, he used this metal pole to smack the nails into the wood. Trust me, it was work for him...and he mostly had to do it alone with the exception of me holding some planks here and there. He's hoping the wind won't be like that again any time soon.

That's about all of the random news I can think to add. The weather has (other than the storm) been really nice, and I can't believe it's only March. It looks like May or June back home.



No comments: