Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Pictures Galore.

Spring family photo.

Bella and Mommie


"Baby Powder Makes Me Smell Like A Pretty Spring Flower!"


Bella & Grandpa Enrique


Bella with her Pretty Dress



Bella & "Geranamo"


Hi everyone,

Tomorrow Bella will be 4 months old, so we took some pictures today. I guess by "some", I really mean "a lot".

Here are the stats from the doctor's yesterday:
Bella weighs: 14lbs 15oz
Bella's height: 25in
She's in the 50th percentile...perfect in every way.

New activities include:

Grabbing her toys
Drooling...I think she's getting ready for her teeth.
Bringing toys, etc. directly to her mouth.
Trying to participate in conversations (more).
Getting super excited when people come home, and bouncing her arms out of her excitement.


Today's just a lazy day I guess. I'm not sure what tomorrow brings, but I think I'll use this post to showcase some good photos. Bella's new favorite toy is her giraffe, which plays music for her...I'll make sure it is one of the ones I post. We've appropriately named him "Giranamo".













1 comment:

Alyssa said...

I love the dress — she looks just like a little princess!